Thursday, March 1, 2018

TIGER PELT by Annabelle Kim

























5.5

Available now
South Korean Literature

Named to Kirkus Reviews Best Books of 2015.

ABOUT

The Korean War and the time before and after that is an era that is often overlooked by people. The simple fact that this book takes place in that particular era was attractive to me. Beyond that, Annabelle Kim has crafted a truly beautiful book here with compelling characters and a fantastic story. Some stories make you feel emotional when you read them; they draw you in and refuse to let you go, and for me this was one of them. It is a little hard for me to write this review simply because I don't feel any of my words can truly compare to the feeling this book gives me. Life has a way of bringing people together, but it can also pull them in directions they never thought they would go. If you want to be swept up in a book full of emotion and events that feel so real you can touch them, this is one book you should read.

No comments: